Tuesday, February 27, 2007

First Post for Blog

I have no idea how well this will work....but here it goes. My hope is that this blog will help you (students) pass and obtain information regarding class quickly. Especially for those who are unable to read the syllabus. Since I am not someone who checks my e-mail every hour of the day, many of the routine questions may get answered faster if they are posted for anyone to answer. For example: "When is the homework due? When is the test?" are questions anyone can easily answer.

You can also ask for general help on homework or other study material here. I have no rules for this in that respect.

Also, I hope to post interesting articles in the news relevant to understanding classroom material. We'll see how well this works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's get this thing going

Anonymous said...

when is the second test?

Justin M Ross said...

The second test in March 23rd